Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

True to the universe!

I am very impressed by this game. You deliver a bulletproof Pokemon game which is true to the universe and the original Red & Blue for the Gameboy Color. The Pokemon evolve at the right level, they even learn the correct moves at the accurate level. I am blown away!

I hope to see even more differences in the Red / Blue selection. So far I have only noticed that there are a lot more Weedles in the forest stage in Red and more Caterpies in the Blue version. Just as in the original games!

This game was a little short though. I know you do updates and thats great. Can't wait to continue this original story. Here are somethings I would love to see in future updates:

- Items (like Rare Candies and PP UP)
- TMs (to learn your Pokemons specific moves)
- Rival battles
- Innventory (to see your items and badges etc.)

I would aslo love to see some changes at Route 3. That stage was just overfilled with new and none rare Pokemons. Make atleast Jigglypuff and Mankey very rare. Maybe remove Mankey to. I can't remember seeing him at Route 3 in the games.

Keep up the awesome works! This is by far my most favorite Tower Defence game ever made! The genre suits Pokemon to well!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

eeehh....

the tutorial don't work for me... nothing happen when i press any of the buttons at the menu...

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

really awesome

but i got stuck before the boss =(

Multitask Multitask

very addicting

almost like you can't stop playing. my best so far is 107 points. but we guys can't do 2 things together x) so if you manage more points. your either girl or fag x)

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Really good

good to see a tower defence game i actually bother to play xD the game was a little hard at first, but when i first got the hang of it it was easy ^^ well... not that easy. i got really problems on level 5, but level 1-4 and 6-8 was really good. sry for that i didn't play more, but i will play this game more later ^^
the only thing that bother me was that i din't knew i could scroll the world before stage 5-6 xD so i didn't bother do it =P
i didn't go through tutorial because i forgot reading the description xD
but it is really good. keep up the good work and i am looking forward to a sequal some day ;)

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

best hobo game ever

it just to funny when you got all combos and just fart and shit and puke on everyone xD the game was a little short though...

SeethingSwarm responds:

I don't know of many other Hobo games out there, actually, I dunno of any at all, except for Hobo Wars which I haven't played yet. :)
Glad you liked it and thanks for the review!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Achivements

i really hate them,
but i look at this game as a achievement parody xD

Little Wheel Little Wheel

awsome

i like the gameplay, art, story, everything
but the game was to easy so i give it a 9 =D

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Lot's of Mario games in 1 FTW =D

i don't think i have to comment anything here. Simply perfect =D

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

Paper Mario FTW

simply one of the best mario games i have played =D
Keep up the good work =D